Monday, January 25, 2010

The Day for the Sports Tryouts

Urghhh!!! I've never been this tired in a lifetime. You would not believe what I've been trough today. Today we have Green House tryouts,and I thought we were just stretching or running or excercising, BUT OH NO!!!! We were treated with cruelty and almost going to comitt suicide. At first, all the secondaries were devided into our Forms, Form 1,2, 3, 4 and 5. The Form 1's were told to run for the 100 metre race. The Form 2, 200 metre, Form 3, 400 metre and so on.

But of course, when it comes to winning something, I really,really, really, reall, REALLY want it! So the tryouts today I was one of the (choosen one) and we all have to pratice until they would be the top three. Both my cousins and my friends tried the tryouts, but they did not want to run on the field (don't ask me why)O_O? So in the end they just march on yhr field. As our instructer ask us all too pratice those running things, first they want us run around one HUGE field 3x. I thought they have lost their MINDS ALREADY!!!

Then later we have to do those FREEKING, MAD PUSHUPS!!! All of us thought that today was the day we would never see (the day of LIGHT again)!!! Call me crazy but while we were practicing those stunts, I felt tired and happy at the same time. ( I KNOW WHAT YOU MAY BE THINKING OF! GO AHEAD, LAUGH IT UP. HA HAHA). When the whole torture was over, we were told that there would be a Merintas Desa, which means we have to run outside the school where we have to run until our bones have been split into two (just kidding).=)

No comments:

Post a Comment